Thanks so much for visiting Passive Aggressive Diaries!
I am a licensed social worker, blogger, and mother of two young daughters. I am also the Chief Operating Officer of the Life Space Crisis Intervention (LSCI) Institute and author of the books The Angry Smile: The Psychology of Passive Aggressive Behavior in Families, Schools, and Workplaces, 2nd ed. and How to Be Angry: A 15-Session Assertive Anger Expression Group Guide for Kids.
Please take some time to browse through the posts and links on Passive Aggressive Diaries and be sure to share your own experiences in the comments section. I'll look forward to hearing from you!
To schedule training sessions on any of the following topics, please contact email@example.com:
- Using the How to Be Angry Curriculum with Kids
- The Angry Smile
- Life Space Crisis Intervention Certification Course
- Introduction to LSCI or LSCI Refresher Course
- The LSCI Group Curriculum
- LSCI 1-Hour Review Sessions